How to Play the Music of THE JACKSON FIVE For Solo Fingerstyle Guitar
By Adam Rafferty
Your friends and family will be amazed when YOU start to play… I’ll Be There… I Want You Back… Never Can Say Goodbye… and ABC!
Here’s What You’ll Get:
- 110+ minute DVD with in depth video lessons and performances.
- Step by Step, note for note explanations of EXACTLY how to play the arrangements
- Split Screen Views of Right and Left Hand for easy understanding
- A 40 page booklet with complete tablature and notation
- Special “AFRICAN DRUM” module in “Isn’t She Lovely” teaches you to groove in a way you’ve never dreamed possible… Explanations of groove techniques, mid song CAPO moves, harmonics and more…
- Easily learn at YOUR own pace in YOUR own home when YOU want to!
NO MUSIC READING REQUIRED!
"Hi Adam,I'm just starting your Jackson 5 DVD and loving every minute. Your arrangements, talent and willingness to share them are a true blessing for players such as myself. This method of fingerstyle is very new and foreign to me but I can already see how many musical doors it will open if I just stick with it. Please keep doing what you're doing because it's amazing!" -- Davido from San Francisco