How to Play the Music of THE JACKSON FIVE For Solo Fingerstyle Guitar
Your friends and family will be amazed when YOU start to play… I’ll Be There… I Want You Back… Never Can Say Goodbye… and ABC!
Here’s What You’ll Get:
- 110+ minute DVD with in depth video lessons and performances.
- Step by Step, note for note explanations of EXACTLY how to play the arrangements
- Split Screen Views of Right and Left Hand for easy understanding
- A 40 page booklet with complete tablature and notation
- Special “AFRICAN DRUM” module in “Isn’t She Lovely” teaches you to groove in a way you’ve never dreamed possible… Explanations of groove techniques, mid song CAPO moves, harmonics and more…
- Easily learn at YOUR own pace in YOUR own home when YOU want to!
- NO MUSIC READING REQUIRED!
I’m just starting your Jackson 5 DVD and loving every minute. Your arrangements, talent and willingness to share them are a true blessing for players such as myself. This method of fingerstyle is very new and foreign to me but I can already see how many musical doors it will open if I just stick with it. Please keep doing what you’re doing because it’s amazing!” – Davido from San Francisco